Publishers! BookGlutton has a free content management system that reads EPUB, incorporates Onix, and uses the agency model. The BookGlutton Publisher Program lets you:
* -Maintain your publisher profile page
* -Interact directly with your readers and customers
* -Maintain a catalog of your EPUB titles
* -Instantly publish on a per-title basis
* -Control whether your files may be downloaded or not
* -Set your own prices on titles, changing them at any time
* -See real-time sales reports across all titles
* -Receive notifications whenever a title is sold
The basic steps to selling books with us are:
1. After signing up for the Publisher Program, upload a DRM-free EPUB file (for those not using an Onix feed).
2. Set any metadata not contained in the file, including price and cover image. You can set an ISBN to pull in GoodReads reviews, adjust price at any time, flip on download-capability using this menu.
3. Preview and publish the title, from the same menu.
You’ll always have a page that tells you which titles have sold the most, how much you’ve made, and what you’re owed. You can also set different email address to handle sales notifications and follow requests.
You automatically get a Publisher Page: post a logo, use the wall for announcements, manage followers, and show recently added books.
Signing up to become a publisher is easy and can be done at the bottom of any page